Attention: Anyone Who Wonders if Life Would be Better Without Gluten…
“Do You Have Less Energy Now Than You Did Last Spring?”
“Are You Getting Tired During the Day?”
“Perhaps It’s Something You’re Eating…”
[Isn’t It Finally Time For You To Get the Facts about Gluten so You Can Position Yourself to Make Potentially Life Changing Decisions to Your Diet?]
There Have to Be Some Simple, Clear Answers…There are – And I Can Help You Understand!
I’m Cheryl A Major, and I have been working on improving my own health and well being for years now. In the past 5 ½ years, I have made an amazing discovery that has change my life, and I know it can change yours, too! What I discovered allowed me to leave decades of struggling with depression behind… and I lost 20 pounds without dieting! Sound too good to be true? I don’t blame you, but it’s true! I soon discovered that most people thought this was hard work, and I set about to learn as much as I could during my every waking hour. One part of being an online educator about food and wellness was glaringly obvious to me immediately…I was going to have to learn how to quickly and easily adapt and share the food choices I made no matter where I was. I had to do that to create a healthier diet others could easily follow in order to gain both credibility and visibility in my field… the diet that had consistently supported my recovery from depression and the loss of 20 pounds!
Now I am able to eat delicious food, I don’t need to take antidepressants anymore and I can keep my weight stable. I do this on a daily basis and also while I’m on vacation. I can still go to parties and go out to eat with family and friends. This is all thanks to the knowledge I’ve learned and the recipes and menus I’ve created; dishes you can make quickly and easily. Now I’ve refined and streamlined this process so you can do this as well. In fact, those who know me on the internet have referred to me as someone who keeps eating simple and delicious, and I take that as a compliment!
One of the major changes I made was to learn as much as I could about gluten and about how it might be having a negative effect on my health, both mental and physical!
Now I want to teach you what I have learned so you too have the chance to experience life changing improvements!
Becoming Gluten Free Me!
A 2 Module Live Workshop Training To Turn You Into A Smart, More Resourceful Eater- Making Choices that Support Your Improved Mental and Physical Health and Wellbeing!
“Becoming Gluten Free Me” Will Teach You
- Issues Gluten Can Create
- What is Celiac Disease?
- What is Gluten Sensitivity
- Are you Sensitive to Gluten or Allergic to Wheat?
- Why is Yesterday’s Gluten Different from the Gluten of Today?
Everything You Need To Decide if Reducing or Eliminating Gluten Can Improve Your Overall Health…
In This Two Module Live Online Workshop Course, I will take you step by step through the benefits of reducing or eliminating gluten from your diet. You will learn:
- Why we love gluten
- What are the benefits of reducing or eliminating gluten from your diet
- Why gluten may be making you older than your years
- What you can and cannot eat on a gluten free diet
- Where else gluten is hiding in your world…you’ll be amazed at this one!
- How to reduce or eliminate gluten from your diet…quickly or slowly? Depends…
- 3 steps to make your kitchen gluten free
- 6 ways to avoid gluten cross contamination in your kitchen
- Must have items for a gluten free pantry
- Frugal gluten free shopping
- How to save time and money by making your own gluten free bread “kits”
Your Health and Well Being are Priceless!
You may have heard it said that “If you have your health, you have everything.” It’s true! No matter what else occurs in your life, having your health makes everything else much easier and much less of a challenge. It is my goal to help you get from where you are right now to being closer to having optimal health and total well being.
Effective, Healthy Gluten Free Eating Doesn’t Have to Devour All Your Time
In fact, I’ll teach you a method that takes you through several steps to make changes at your own speed; either all at once or over time. How quickly you decide to reduce gluten will depend on whether or not you have Celiac Disease. If you are willing to follow my model and implement what I teach in this workshop, you’ll be able to change how you eat, lose weight, and have more energy and a more consistently upbeat mood.
We’ll talk about:
- Gluten free when away from home
- 5 tips to help you navigate restaurants
- 7 tips for family gatherings and holidays
- What to include in your own “survival kit”
With My Training You Will Easily Be Able to Change Your Eating Habits, Improve Your Mood, Reduce Stomach and Intestinal Issues and Much, Much More!
During the Two Modules of “Becoming Gluten Free Me”, I’ll Share…
- What to do today to begin to transform your eating habits and your health
- Why changing how you eat can push your mental and physical decline ahead to the last days of your life
- Why you shouldn’t buy into the early aging programming we are bombarded with over the media
- How to participate in parties and events so it doesn’t mean you fall off the gluten free wagon
This isn’t a course on the theory of a gluten free diet. Theory has its place, but this course –”Becoming Gluten Free Me” – is about the practical side of learning what you’re eating now, creating a new plan to convert your body, mood and weight, and integrating the best of the best gluten free foods that support a healthier you into eating out, going to parties and eating while travelling.
I have more years of formal education than I care to admit. In fact, I have always loved learning. Looking back, I now understand that much of what I learned was theory, when what I truly needed was information on what was working at that time.
My promise to you is that I will only cover and teach you what is a real benefit, what will serve you long term and what I’ve put into practice in my own life that has transformed my mental and physical well being.
My Motto Is To “Keep It Simple”
Just as I do with my Thin Strong Healthy coaching clients, my goal with this live workshop training is to keep it simple for you. By this, I mean that you will only be exposed to what you need and what is working for me and for other successful people who have changed how they eat to change their health, both mental and physical. My promise to you is that I will not waste any of your precious, valuable time with training that is not absolutely crucial to your success.
I’m going to teach you HOW to change what you eat to reduce and/or eliminate gluten with the exact, step-by-step techniques and strategies that will have you creating your new, healthy eating gluten free regimen faster than the speed of light and sound!
Read What People Say About My Teaching and Coaching…
I’ve learned to have a new relationship with food from my coaching with Cheryl. I’m now confident when I go out that I will make good choices and decisions that will serve my long term health. Cheryl has helped me reframe old views that kept me eating more than I should have. I now understand why I did that. Cheryl has helped me to be freed from the hold food had on me. Now I control food; it no longer controls me. And, the best part…I’m losing weight – slowly and consistently which I now know is the best way to lose weight and keep it off. No more fad diets for me! -Connie Green
After a stroke gave me some physical challenges, I found Cheryl and took her coaching to heart. Now, instead of eating everything in sight, I make smart choices. For instance, I have oatmeal with almond milk for breakfast instead of the bacon and eggs with pastry I used to have. I know that one simple change was a real breakthrough and a step in the right direction, because Cheryl was so happy to hear I had done that. She helps you celebrate your simple victories and urges you on to make changes in your diet so you can achieve the level of change that she made in her life. Cheryl is in your corner cheering you on! -Alison Guess
As her editor, I read Cheryl A. Major’s weekly column and have learned enough about healthful eating and living to orchestrate some key changes in my diet. Last winter I had gained 8 pounds from a lifestyle of sitting and eating at too many social gatherings. I curtailed those activities, developed a Yoga routine, and added raw almonds, more vegetables and wild salmon to my diet. My hair turned silkier, my nails grew stronger, and the weight came off. I’ve sent links of Cheryl’s column to my closest girlfriends and suggested they follow her advice. -Joyce Pellino Crane
Because I’ve been doing this full time and have improved my personal well-being and that of others for years now, I feel uniquely qualified to help you move forward in the right way. Your success in experiencing “Becoming Gluten Free Me” is my greatest reward!
You’ll Develop Your Own Gluten Free Healthy Eating Program so You Have a Blue Print to Follow
This will be a hands-on workshop, and whether you’re with us for the live sessions or watching the webinar replay at a later time, you will actually start learning, creating, and putting together your own life-changing eating breakthroughs throughout each session.
So, just how productive and successful have I been when it comes to creating my own healthy eating program and the healthy eating programs of others? Well, since 2012 I have:
- Enjoyed victory over decades of my own personal struggle with chronic depression – (in my world, that’s enough!). I credit getting gluten of my plate to a great part of this victory!
- Lost 20 pounds without trying to lose any weight at all
- Helped clients improve their eating regimens
- Helped a client back off from being a pre-diabetic (he doesn’t even have to test his sugar anymore!)
- Taught a client how to eat to lower overall cholesterol, including increasing the HDL (“good” cholesterol) and lowering the LDL (“bad” cholesterol)
- Started writing and producing a TV show about what I’ve learned to share with others – Thin Strong Healthy
- Become a weekly health and wellness writer for an online news website
- Created countless posts and articles at http://ThinStrongHealthy.com
I am asked all the time whether or not the window of opportunity has already closed for being healthier, and if it’s just too hard or too expensive to eat well. This is my take on that…
The Reality… Eating a better diet will help keep you out of the doctor’s office. Wouldn’t you rather spend your money on good food than on doctor’s visits and prescription medications?
The Problem…You believe that eating well takes tons of time, is a chore, and is expensive. You feel defeated before you begin! Who wants to face an eating plan that is difficult, expensive and time consuming?
The Solution…”Becoming Gluten Free Me” will turn you into a smart, more creative eater. I’ll teach you how to choose foods, create meals and recipes that solve diet, mood and weight loss problems by reducing and/or eliminating gluten from your diet. People are willing to spend thousands of dollars to solve these issues.
From Eating to Transformational Eating
During the “Becoming Gluten Free Me” workshop you’ll learn how to take a simple view of eating and expand upon it to create delicious gluten free meals that will satisfy you and your family. Your newfound knowledge will translate into:
- What to Eat
- What to Avoid
- Portion Control
- How to Read Food Labels so You Know What You’ll be Eating
- How to Treat Yourself When You’re Craving Something Special
- What to Eat When You’re Not Making the Meal
This is how healthy, gluten free eating works. When you learn the basics and put about a third of what you know into place, the rest of your eating smarts will come together with very little effort. I may be slightly oversimplifying here, but my motto to “Keep It Simple” truly is the path to great success for you as a healthier, happier person. And failing forward more than half of the time is okay. I’m living proof that you can regularly fail, keep trying and eventually crack the code to healthier eating, losing depression and excess weight, having more energy and just plain feeling great every day!
If You’ve Always Wanted To Take Control Of Your Weight, Your Mood And Your Health In General, This Is Your Chance To Do Just That By Learning About Gluten And Then Learning How To Reduce And/Or Eliminate It From Your Diet
Helping others is rewarding and satisfying, and I want to help you as you change the way you eat and feel by addressing the affects gluten may be having on your healthy and wellbeing…both mental and physical. Imagine the feeling of being able to transform your health…feeling better mentally and physically simply by understanding gluten, how it has changed over the years, what it does to our bodies and then taking steps to significantly reduce or eliminate it from your life!
If you haven’t been successful, you’re probably feeling depressed and overwhelmed. I talk to so many people who tell me they believe if they could be off gluten, they would feel better, be less anxious, less depressed…but it’s so confusing and life is so busy they just don’t have time to figure it all out by themselves.
Well, you’re not by yourself in this program!
I have great news:
Relief is just a few weeks away…
“Becoming Gluten Free Me” Live Workshop Training Course
Begins April 9th at 4 pm
All Sessions Are Recorded and Are Added to Your Member’s Area.
Each Session is a Workshop Unto Itself, Where the Goal Will Be for You to Create a New Way of Eating that Can Change Your Life
You’ll Experience Immediate Gratification During This Process.
The 2 Modules In “Becoming Gluten Free Me” Include…
Module 1 – Understanding Gluten and Its Effects
- What is gluten?
- How has it changed over the decades?
- Why do we love gluten?
- What health issues can gluten cause?
- If I stop eating gluten what can I expect?
- Is wheat the only flour that contains gluten?
- What common foods contain gluten?
- Where else is gluten hiding? Is it only in food?
- What about gluten and inflammation?
Module 2 – How to Make a Plan that Makes Sense and Will Work for You!
- Should you eliminate gluten all at once or reduce/transition gradually?
- How to make your kitchen and pantry gluten free
- Substitutions and menu/meal planning
- How to eat gluten free away from home
- How to safely eat at restaurants – communication and planning ahead are key
- A sample card for you to share at restaurants explaining simply so you don’t have to
- Create your own survival kit for your car, your purse, your hotel room
- Reading labels on packages. What to watch for.
- An easy gluten free quick bread for you to try right away.
- Creating a basic plan for yourself that works
- What can you expect when you significantly reduce or eliminate gluten from your diet?
- Why not all gluten free foods are healthy foods
BONUS – To Be Completed Within Three Months of Joining…
- A thirty minute “Gluten Focused” transformational call with me to discuss your questions and challenges.
“Becoming Gluten Free Me” Home Study Registration Now Open…Join Today For This Workshop And Be Included All Future Live Sessions For The Next Two Years!
You Have to Understand How Powerful You Are, and How Completely You Can Change Your Mental and Physical Health By Changing How You Eat. It’s Hard Unless You Have Someone Who Has Done It to Show You the Way.
I Am That Someone!
Please Join Me for “Becoming Gluten Free Me!”
JUST $20 If You Sign Up Today
Cheryl A Major, CNWC
P.S. There is limited seating available for this course because of the personal attention I’m giving to each student throughout our time together.
P.P.S. This is the first time I am offering this “Becoming Gluten Free Me” workshop. When I teach it again in May, the investment will be significantly higher. Please join now, and you’ll be included in all future sessions over the next two years at no additional cost.